This is so nice that I want to live in the UI, no kidding ! Great job on creating something that's fast, terminal friendly and simply elegant. Keep up the good work.
A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
blazing fast terminal-ui for git written in rust
I do most of my git usage in a terminal but I frequently found myself using git UIs for some use cases like: index/commit, diff, stash and log.
Over the last 2 years my go-to GUI tool for this was fork because it was not bloated, snappy and free. Unfortunately the freepart will change soon and so I decided to build a fast & simple terminal tool myself to copy the fork features i am using the most.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- GitUI v0.16.0 Release65 days ago
- GitUI v0.15.0 Release96 days ago
- GitUI v0.14.0 ReleaseApr 12, 2021
- GitUI v0.12.0 ReleaseMar 05, 2021
- Release v0.11.0Dec 27, 2020
- GitUI v0.8.1 ReleaseJul 10, 2020
- Release v0.7.0Jun 16, 2020
- Release v0.2.3May 12, 2020
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.